YELDO is a fintech company in the real estate investment space with offices in Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland and Italy. We offer direct digital access to institutional level real estate investments via our technology platform.
As of today, we financed EUR 500m+ worth of projects in Europe and Switzerland with an historical IRR of 14.1% and 0% default rate.
Our mission is to deliver the best online real estate investing experience by bringing access, transparency, and liquidity to invest in an asset class that has historically been available only to the few.
Our company is seeking a skilled and experienced Finance & Operations Project Manager to lead the execution of YELDO Group Luxembourg activities. The ideal candidate has a strong background in finance, administration/accounting and regulation developed in Luxembourg with a strong track record in making things happen and coordinating multiple stakeholders in Luxembourg and abroad.
● Project Planning and Execution: Develop comprehensive project plans, set timelines, and monitor progress and ensure successful completion of Luxembourg initiatives (eg. investment vehicle set-up)
● Manage Investment Vehicles: Lead and oversee the establishment and running of investment vehicles (securitization vehicles, unsupervised SCSPs, indirect regulated vehicles eg. RAIFs), ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations and requirements
● Management of Luxembourg Stakeholders: Manage our Luxembourg-based partners, coordinating their activities to ensure smooth execution of their objectives (eg. paying agents, banks, tax/legal providers)
● Management of Investors Onboarding: Facilitate the onboarding process for YELDO investors, ensuring all necessary KYC/AML procedures happen in line with compliance and regulatory standards
● Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work closely with various YELDO teams, such as finance, operations, real estate, to ensure seamless execution of projects
● Reporting and Documentation: Prepare and present regular reports on project status, key performance indicators, and milestones achieved
● Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Project Manager in the financial industry, with a proven track record of managing projects in Luxembourg
● Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, or a related field is mandatory
● Knowledge of securitization and fund processes and best practices, as well as familiarity with the regulatory landscape in Luxembourg
● Excellent understanding of financial and administrative process in the Luxembourg context
● Experience in investors relationship (particularly KYC/AML procedures) appreciated
● Skilled in office and project management software (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project…)
● Exceptional organisational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
● Effective communication and interpersonal abilities, enabling seamless collaboration with internal teams and external partners
● Problem-solving mindset, with a keen eye for identifying potential risks and developing effective solutions
● Fluent in English, knowledge of Italian, French, German is a plus.
Other important things to know
● Location: Luxembourg
● Contract: Full-time position with permanent contract
● Benefits and perks
● Flexible working policy
● Incentive plan related to personal and company results
● Fun team building events :)
● Beautiful offices in Milan (S. Babila), Rome (Trastevere), Lugano, Berlin and Luxembourg.
Application and selection process
● Application via LinkedIn, Corporate website or email@example.com
● Preliminary short interview with HR (web conference)
● Case study discussion with CFO and COO (live)
● Final interview with CEO (web conference/live)
We strive for the whole process to last 2 weeks from the first interview.
At YELDO, inclusion, equity, and diversity are critical in achieving our goals of access, transparency, and liquidity in the real estate investment space. Our team differences are the special ingredients that make us better able to compete. Come join us!
Apply for this job in a few seconds