YELDO is a fast growing fintech start-up in the real estate investment space.
We offer direct access to institutional-grade real estate investments via our digital platform.
Our mission is to deliver the best online real estate investing experience by bringing access, transparency and liquidity to invest in an asset class that has been historically available only to the few.
YELDO is looking for a Product Manager to provide product vision and leadership for our key product: YELDO digital investment platform.
The Product Manager will set and prioritize the product vision and roadmap, optimize for customer needs, and achieve YELDO growth objectives. The Product Manager will have a particular focus on optimizing our UX on all our digital channels, from the acquisition of the lead to the post investment experience.
You will bring previous experience in a tech start-up, preferably in the fintech space, and demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with your CTO and product team to deliver best tech solutions.
- Define strategic product direction to drive YELDO competitive advantage and enable growth
- Lead the effort to derive insights from our current user base via data along with the prediction of the next wave of users through direct outreach and collaboration with our Marketing team
- Create the vision of the future product capabilities to deliver market share
- Design, build and lead a product management and user experience organization and framework to optimize our product portfolio and rapidly develop and launch impactful new products and features
- Through collaboration across the organization, lead the product management life cycle from concept to launch of the product(s) and be accountable along with the CTO to on budget and on time delivery of the product enhancements and features
- Incorporate best-in-class customer experience and design into our products
- Track, measure and leverage a wide variety of KPIs to determine: (i) how well YELDO is delivering the best user experience, such as revenue and investor growth, engagement, and retention, (ii) progress against the product plan and team goals
- Exemplify our core values through our products and as a day-to-day leader
- Be a leadership multiplier, empowering those around you to use their talents to the fullest while driving a results oriented culture
- 5+ years experience in Product/Project Management served in executive roles for tech startups and/or large consumer-oriented brands.
- Experience organizing and prioritizing tasks and deliverables in a highly collaborative manner with the tech leadership and teams.
- Quick, outside-the-box thinking with strong problem solving skills; ability to comprehend and communicate complex issues clearly.
- Experience with key evaluation metrics that drive prioritization and continued investment decisions within the product life cycle
- Ability to develop and articulate a vision for the future product which innovates commercial real estate investing
- Innate interpersonal skills; collaborative team-first focus, adaptable, comfortable with change
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or product design major is preferred
- Proficient English, nice to have other European languages
Other important things to know
Location: Milan, Italy and as a start-up we like remote working!
Training: a training budget will be available for your personal development both for tech and not-tech courses useful for reaching your objectives and YELDO’s objectives.
Contract: Full-time position with permanent contract.
Benefits and perks: We offer an incentive plan related to personal and company results
Application and selection process
- Application via Linkedin, Corporate website or email@example.com
- Preliminary short interview with HR (web conference)
- Technical interview with Head of Marketing (live or web conference)
- Fit interview with COO (web conference)
- Final interview with CEO (web conference)
We strive for the whole process to last 2 weeks from the first interview.
At YELDO, inclusion, equity, and diversity are critical in achieving our goals of access, transparency and liquidity in the real estate investment space.
Our team differences are the special ingredients that make us better able to compete.
Come join us, make things happen!